Leawood, KS 66223
Phone: (913) 402-3950
Fax: (913) 851-8221
Nurse's Office: 913-402-3953
School Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:45 am - 4:00 pm
St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School
The mission of St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School is to live, love, learn and go forth to serve like Jesus.
Statement of Beliefs
The community of St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School believes:
- that children are sacred creations of God. As a Catholic school community – school, home and parish – we must provide creative opportunities for children to learn and apply knowledge and skills in ways that draw them closer to God and one another
- that a safe, non-threatening learning environment promotes feelings of self-worth and school pride
- that all children want to and can:
- be loved and respected, while showing love and respect for themselves and others
- be successful learners, achieving their highest potential
- make good decisions, taking responsibility for their actions
- that educating children is a shared vocation involving home, school and parish. Outstanding school communities work collaboratively to maintain high standards of excellence and are committed to continuous improvement.
Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas
Be it known to all who enter,
Christ is the reason
for these schools,
the unseen but ever present teacher in our
classes, the model of our faculties,
the inspiration of our students.
Opportunities to support our school
Supports and advises the school administration and pastor in their effort to uphold the school’s mission, values and goals. The committee is open to all parishioners, with or without children enrolled at the school, with an interest in the school. The committee consists of nine appointed members, each serving a three-year term. Meets monthly, August through May.
VSL is the parish-wide volunteer program for our parish school that supports the teachers, staff and students.
Participation varies to fit your schedule or interests
News and Events
Reading and Reflection The Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity May 26, 2013 Reading 1...
Summer Mass Schedule Change Summer Mass Schedule Change Tuesday, June 4 through Thursday, June 6 ...
Weekend Help Needed Weekend Facility Maintenance Assistant St. Michael the Archangel...
Weekend Mass 2nd Collections Catholic Communication Campaign (CCC) - May 12 Holy Father (Peter's Pence)...